Since 1994, Norcan has completed over 3000 Archaeological Impact Assessments (AIAs) within British Columbia. These assessments have been completed for a variety of clients throughout the Central Interior and include, mining, highways, railways, forestry projects, pipelines, parks, private lands, engineering and local and provincial government requests.
- Canadian Forest Products Ltd.
- Winton Global Ltd.
- Apollo Forest Products Ltd.
- Carrier Lumber Ltd.
- Pacific Northern Gas Ltd.
- Ministry of Forests, Prince George, Fort St. James
- BC Parks
- Northwood Pulp and Timber Ltd.
- West Fraser Sawmills Ltd.
- Plateau Forest Products Ltd.
- Lakeland Mills Ltd.
- L&M Lumber Ltd.
- Babine Forest Products Ltd.
- Stuart Lake Lumber Ltd.
- Dunkley Lumber Ltd.
- Weldwood of Canada Ltd.
- West Chilcotin Forest Products Ltd.
- Rustad Forest Products Ltd.
- Cheslatta Forest Products Ltd.
- Various other Licensees and Woodlot Holders
- Doublestar Resources Ltd., Sustat Copper Project
- Ministry of Transportation, Northern Region
- Ernie Koch – Private Developer
- WD McIntosh Land Surveying Ltd.
- Gook R E and Associates Ltd.
- Dept. of Indian and Northern Development
- Kenrae Enterprises Ltd.
Devils club, all in a days work
Projectile Point, Nadina Forest District
Excavation unit, Nasko area
Pictograph, Stuart Lake
B.C. Forest - regenerating itself
Equipment of the trade
Mountain pine beetle infestation B.C.
Beautiful B.C. waterfall
Culturally modified tree